Search This Blog

Welcome

NappturallyChic2















Monday, April 12, 2010

spring time and pollen

I know this has nothing to do with hair, but my allergies are kicking my butt. i love the spring time but i doesn't love me.. My eyes are itchy, watery, swelling and I still have this cough. I will be visiting m dr tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best. Iam excited me and my hubby have decided to fast on sunday's and eat a vegetarian meals on monday... we are going to work our way to becoming full vegetarians.

1 comment:

  1. I moved to Raleigh, NC last year. This is the first time I've had to deal with pollen this bad. I'm doing surprisingly well considering.

    Would love to know how your voyage into vegetarianism goes. I became a vegan early last month. So far I love it and my family is eating more and more vegetarian meals, too.

    ReplyDelete